Traineeships are an option for those who want to combine employment with training. There are different types of traineeships for people seeking a new qualification from full-time, part-time, school based traineeships or existing worker traineeships. A traineeship is assessed on competency so students can gain qualifications as they reach a recognised skill level. Dedicated Group offers training and mentoring for traineeships for those organisations and individuals wishing to expand their knowledge and improve the skills within the workplace.
You can download a copy of our Audit Report Here.
Connect with us….
- VET Trainer of the Year Regional Winner 2013
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- Young Execs Program
- Website is currently being updated.
- Make a change in 2013!
- Merry Christmas!
- My Choice – Early School Leaver Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Celebrating NAIDOC Week
- Existing Worker Traineeships
- No comments